Please, have fun – communicate with your coaches – check your schedules and lend a hand whenever you can – remember, this is an all-volunteer organization. Our goal is a simple one – provide a fun filled learning environment for the kids worth remembering via organized sports. Together, we can accomplish our goals! Over the years, many of our volunteers have traveled the same path you may be on today – we value this special place called Fairmount Sports Association and we hope you will do the same! As we move forward – a few short points worth remembering:
- Allow yourselves ample time traveling to games; the Parkway is full of spring and summer events and some delays will occur
- Participate in your required Kitchen – Field (4) hour volunteer time. The schedule will be posted for each team (you have agreed to this when you signed up); check your contract, failure to participate for your required time will forfeit your right to participate in Fairmount Sports Association
- Let the kids play – Cheer for your team but please keep things in proper perspective
- Please do not heckle or give our umpires a hard time – they are volunteers and any unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated and may lead to permanent dismissal from Fairmount Sports – no exceptions!
- Please keep Von Colln Fields clean – pick up your trash -thank you!